- Ensure stock is accurately tracked throughout the business, and dispatch is always accurate.
- Accessing backhaul orders from the Rugby system or Reynolds Dashboard and uploading to Niche.
- Complete scan out of products using the Niche systems and palletising the product for backhaul, whilst compiling a daily fridge stock for the planning department.
- Completing excel sheets to confirm orders are 100% complete and accurate, whilst ensuring backhaul time targets are met.
- Completing system PO’s are correct and advising any adjustments to the planning department.
- Assisting with the control of the niche system and updating product details.
- Assisting with weekly and monthly stock takes.
- Document control and traceability.
- Stock control including product use by date & rotation compliance.
- Complying with the food and hygiene requirements.
To be a successful in your application, we are looking for the following skills, attributes, and experience:
- Proven experience in Stock/Systems role.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Excel and Word.
- Excellent people skills, with proven ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good time keeping skills.
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work to deadlines, and rise to a challenge with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Annual pay reviews.
- 28 days holiday (includes Bank Holidays).
- Retail Discount membership.
- Health Care Cash Plan membership.
- Enrolment into Pension scheme
- Further company tailored benefits achieved through service and commitment.
This is just a brief outline of the role. For more information or to apply, please clink on the link. We look forward to hearing from you!