Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- To answer all calls presented professionally, accurately, and consistently providing the customer with an efficient and effective service
- To effectively identify customer needs and be able to resolve and deal with enquiries in all service areas over all available channels (phone, e-mail) appropriately & professionally and resolve customer complaints where necessary
- To process orders for customer deliveries in the system in accordance with Reynolds’ procedures, policy and values
- To achieve and promote quality service, improve service processes and resolve customer complaints or escalate as appropriate to ensure that you maintain customer expectations
- Interact with all internal departments (Transport, Warehouse, Finance, Account Management) to support customers and help solve their queries.
- To promote Reynolds’ reputation by displaying excellent service skills and the HDC
- Process customer credits/charges in time
- To provide customers with relevant product and service information
- Be pro-active in consistently achieving personal KPI’s and team targets
- Be pro-active in gaining an understanding of Reynolds products, processes & services.
- Effectively and consistently manage order cut off times and bespoke processes for all customer types including National Accounts
- Record and update customer database with relevant information
- Consistently work to minimise call waiting times for customers
- Work as necessary to provide optimum cover to customers during business hours.
- Give support to team members and assist other departments, as and when required
Customer Service Advisor Requirements:
- Previous experience(s) in a customer service environment or transferrable skills is essential
- Ability to learn, absorb and retains detailed information
- Good IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet based systems.
- Excellent listening, questioning and feedback skills.
- Professional manner and good verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach and self- motivated
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, operating with empathy, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Always maintain a positive attitude.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Readiness to adapt their approach to overcome obstacles
- Permanent Contract
- Annual pay reviews
- Stakeholder Pension
- 28 days holiday increasing to 33 days after 2 years’ service
- Health Care Cash Plan membership.
- Further company tailored benefits achieved through service and commitment.
If you feel that you meet the Customer Service Advisor requirements, please apply now!