In-House Recruiter Duties:
- Liaising with the Management team to understand where recruitment gaps are.
- Conduct recruitment interviews in line with budgeted numbers.
- Managing a range of vacancies across the business including Transport, Warehouse, Depots and Office vacancies.
- Creating job descriptions, job specs and advertisements that are representative of the roles, advertising roles both internally and externally through various channels including, job boards and social media.
- Utilising Linkedln and other tools to actively source candidates for niche roles.
- Screening of applicants, sifting CVs, and telephone screening where appropriate and providing a shortlist of candidates to managers.
- Managing the candidate experience, including arranging interviews, taster sessions, assessments and providing feedback.
- Conveying offers, ensuring the correct approvals are in place for the salaries or rates offered.
- Ensuring the HR Administrator is provided with the appropriate information to complete the onboarding paperwork.
- Creating and maintaining a database of appropriately skilled candidates.
- Support the Recruitment Manager with setting up and running recruitment events such as open days.
- Bring new ideas to the business and make the role your own.
- Implement and manage modern sourcing/recruiting methods such as social media recruitment.
- Compiling weekly stats report relating to recruitment numbers.
- Support and drive new and existing recruitment strategies.
- Manage recruitment to ensure costs are in line or below budget.
In – House Recruiter Requirements:
- Demonstrable track record of success within a previous agency or in-house position
- Experience in recruiting for warehouse/transport roles.
- Excellent people skills, with a proven ability to worI‹ collaboratively in a team.
- Good time keeping skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible with a willingness to learn new skills.
- Friendly and well presented.
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Agency or relevant in-house experience in sourcing both highly skilled office roles and operational roles.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Ability to make judgements on candidate suitability to the role.
In – House Recruiter Benefits:
- A competitive salary.
- Annual pay reviews.
- 20 days plus Bank Holiday (increasing up to 25 days with length of service).
- Retail Discount membership.
- Health Care Cash Plan membership.
- Enrolment into Pension scheme.
- Further company tailored benefits achieved through service and commitment.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the In – House Recruiter, please apply now!