Your Key Responsibilities as a Stock and Systems Controller:
- Full system knowledge (after training) in order to work with our external IT team and internal colleagues to progress our systems led expertise and compliance
- Ensure stock is accurately tracked throughout the business, and Dispatch is always accurate
- Accessing backhaul orders from the Rugby system or Reynolds Dashboard and uploading to Niche
- Complete scan out of products using the niche system and palletising the product for backhaul
- Completing excel sheets to confirm orders are 100% complete and accurate, whilst ensuring backhaul time targets are met
- Checking system po’s are correct and advising any adjustments to the planning department
- Palletising daily production ready for next day backhaul whilst compiling a daily fridge stock for the planning department
- Assisting with the control of the niche system and updating product details
- Assisting with weekly and monthly stock takes
- Document control and traceability
- Attention to detail and accuracy with all tasks
- Contribute to providing an efficient, friendly service at all times to create and maintain a customer focused environment
- Stock control including product use by date & rotation compliance
- Complying with the food and hygiene requirements
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
- Must have experience in a stock/systems role
- English and Maths GCSEs or equivalent is essential
- Must be computer literate with a good understanding of excel and word
- Excellent people skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Good time keeping skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Flexible with a willingness to learn new skills
- Friendly and well presented
- Annual pay reviews
- 20 days plus Bank Holiday (increasing up to 25 days with length of service)
- Retail Discount membership.
- Health Care Cash Plan membership.
- Enrolment into Pension scheme.
- Further company tailored benefits achieved through service and commitment.
If you like what you hear and think the Stock and Systems Controller is the right role for you, apply now!